- Incomplete Mortgage Legal Description Was Adequate to Impart Notice
- Fallout from Project Failure
- Ohio Appeals Court Holds Perfection Not Needed for Valid Mortgage
- Mike Sikora named to Executive Committee of the OSBA Real Property Section Council
- OLTA Members Take the Title Industry’s Message to the Statehouse
Omni’s Central Ohio office is in an ideal location in the heart of Downtown Columbus. Our cool, contemporary office is extremely conveniently positioned in a building on Columbus Commons Park – just two blocks from the Franklin County Administrative Offices in one direction and the Statehouse in the other direction – with underground parking immediately adjacent to the building.
Omni’s Northern Ohio office is located in the heart of Downtown Cleveland at 737 Bolivar, Suite 210, Cleveland, Ohio 44115, in the heart of the Gateway District, next to Progressive Field, Quicken Loans Arena, and the Cuyahoga County Administration Building.